Sunday, September 7, 2014

EXPECTATIONS OF HONORS PHYSICS

       By taking the Honors Physics course during my 9th grade year, I hope to get a sense of appreciation for the true nature of Science. I hope to defy my basic understandings of the universe and learn things for which I would have never thought of as true. I hope to learn about the many theories that explain how and why things move the way they do on Earth, all while delving into the depths of the outer space and exploring what lies not only beyond our Earth, but past our galaxy as well. By examining the nature of objects on Earth, I hope to learn things that will completely blow my mind and change my perspective on everyday life. I also hope to get a sense of respect to all scientists and the contributions they made to the field .
       In addition, by taking this course I hope to improve on my basic problem solving skills and be able to adapt to different situations. I hope to learn how to take what I know and apply it to different formulas to be able to find what I don't know. Not only will this help my physics and math skills, problem solving could also transfer to everyday life and help me become a more knowledgable person. Lastly, I hope to fully master all of which this course has to offer, thus enabling myself for AP Chemistry, AP Biology, and AP Psychology for the years to come. All in all, I hope to have a fun year in Honors Physics and become a better scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment